I love wearing two different sides for a pair, so this set is as shown: 1 side is the Lightening Bolt Earring, the other side is the Rough Around the Edges Chain Drop Earring.
Material + Technique:
- Lightening Bolt:
- Made from a sterling silver sheet, each shape has been hand sawed, hammered, and hand finished by Janet
- Sterling silver French Earwire with a ball accent
- Rough Around the Edges Chain Drop Earrings:
- Featuring Janet's signature "Rough Around the Edges" Chain Links; the original prototypes were handcrafted out of wax, then cast in sterling
- These links have been cast in NYC, and filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Sterling chain with a plain Sterling Silver French Earwire
- For this set, both sides of the earrings are done in a glossy finish
Product Size + Details:
- Lightening Bolt Earring size:
- approx 2.5" long (tip to tip); .75" at the widest point
- Length of the earring from top to bottom: 3"
- Rough Around the Edges Chain Drop Earring size:
- 3 different sizes of JanetJewelry's original cast chain links have been soldered as to create this chunky chain look
- Length of the earring from top to bottom: approximately 3.5" long
- Width of widest link: approx 3/8" wide
JanetJewelry: all jewelry pieces are individually handcrafted by Janet at her NYC jewelry studio.