- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, enter contests, fill out surveys, or subscribe to our eNewsletter, enter
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing and/or billing addresses, phone number and credit card information.
- to personalize and improve your shopping experience
- to improve our website and social media content
- to improve customer service (where we can!)
- to process transactions (see Payment Gateways, below), and provide updates to your order or item(s) that you have purchased, as well as the delivery confirmation information to complete your transaction
- send you eNewsletters, only if you opt-in to subscribe on our website or via email
- our eNewsletters will notify you about new products, sales, private sales, or other special offers
if you wish to unsubscribe to our eNewsletters at any time, you may easily do so on the "unsubscribe" link on the bottom of every eNewsletter that we send out, or by requesting to opt out by emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database (see Payment Processing, below)
- Occasionally, we may include links to third party products or services on our website (for example, for Womankind, the non-profit organization for which we fundraise). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies that may differ from ours, and we recommend that you read their privacy policies, as we are not responsible for the content and/or activities of these linked sites. That said, we will do our best to carefully curate those whom we choose to promote.
- We will not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information, without your consent, to any other company or organization, other than for the sole purpose as described under "Payment Processing," so that we can deliver the purchased jewelry items to you
- If necessary, we will release your information in compliance with the law
- We also use Google Analytics so that we can better learn how to improve your shopping experience.
- We use Stripe and PayPal on our eCommerce platform, which is hosted on BigCommerce.
- Your transaction information is stored by both payment processing platforms, and we do not store or have direct access to that information; we can only log in to those payment processing platforms to complete the transaction, cancel your transaction, and/or to issue refunds.
- We do not store your credit card information, electronically or physically.
Questions + Contact Information: