Thanks to our customers, we were able to raise $10,350 for the Uniformed Firefighters Association of Greater New York Widows and Children's Fund and also for the Ladder 12 Fund (my neighborhood fire station, who lost 5 firefighters), with just this one special necklace design!
We are NO LONGER doing this item as a fund raiser, but kept the necklace design as part of our collection, since it is a special design to me. Thank you for your help with our past fundraiser, which we did from 2001-2008.
Material & Technique:
- The original piece was handmade in sterling silver by Janet
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each piece has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Necklace made of sterling silver chain and sterling lobster claw clasp; soldered to order by Janet
Product Size & Details:
- Pendant size: 3/8"x2"
- Select your Necklace Length: 14.5," 16," 18," or 20"