This item is for ONE SIDE of the earring ONLY. If you'd like to order this style as pair, click HERE.
The concept for the "Rough Around the Edges" line: I love the tactile process of creating jewelry, and wanted to create a line that celebrates the distinction between something that is handmade vs something that is machine made. For this line, I purposely left the wax work in its raw form, exposing and emphasizing the file marks when I was carving the shapes, which I made free form. I love this industrial, organic look and hope that you do, too.
Material + Technique:
- Handcrafted Sterling Silver Cast Links
- Each "Rough Around the Edges" cast link has been individually soldered by Janet
- Sterling Silver Round Cable Chain
- Sterling silver French Earwires
Product Size + Details:
- 3 different sizes of JanetJewelry's original cast chain links have been soldered as to create this chunky chain look
- Length of the earring from top to bottom: approximately 3.5" long
- Width of widest link: approx 3/8" wide
JanetJewelry: all jewelry pieces are individually handcrafted by Janet at her NYC jewelry studio.
All castings are done in New York City.