A tiny replica of an origami Ninja Star, which I used to make all the time when I was little!
Material & Technique:
- Original prototype was handcarved in wax by Janet, then cast in sterling silver
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each pendant has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Earrings are made of sterling silver chain with sterling silver post earwire with sterling butterfly clasps; soldered to order by Janet
Product Size & Details:
- Pendant Size: approximately 1/2" x 1/2"; 2mm thick
- Total length from tip of earwire to bottom tip of Ninja Star: approximately 2"
These are well...just super cool! Fun and sassy and my 5 year old thinks they are the coolest ever!!! Especially since he's all about ninjas right now!