Celebrate AAPI Heritage Month with us! 15-20% off some of my favorite "Asian" themed JanetJewelry. Sale ends 5/31/22, midnight, EST.
A tiny replica of an origami Samurai Helmet, which I used to make all the time from newspaper when I was little!
Material & Technique:
- Original prototype was handcarved in wax by Janet, then cast in sterling silver
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each pendant has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Necklace made of sterling silver chain with sterling silver lobster claw clasp
Product Size & Details:
- Pendant Size: approximately 5/8" wide, 1/2" tall, slightly puffed out at the bottom, like the real deal
- Select Necklace Style:
- Basic Silver Necklace
- Regular Ball Chain
- Diamond Cut (faceted) Ball Chain
- Select Necklace Length: 14.5," 16," 18" or 20"